Saturday, October 26, 2013

Crushing: 10 questions (from Beggar's Daughter)

As I've referenced in the past, I struggle with having crushes on men/guys.
I've gone so far as to stop seeing shows with actors I've had huge crushes on, because in my addiction, that involved fantasy. Either TV or film.
My current crush, as mentioned, is a guy in my ward.
I've been freaking out a little because I don't want to go overboard, as I have in the past.

Then, through a series of happenstance (a link on Sid's blog) I was brought to Beggar's Daughter, a blog I really like. I don't read it as often as I would like (so I finally thought to subscribe), so I had a bit of catching up to do.

That's when I read her post on "Just a Little Crush or a Big Problem with Lust: 10 Questions to Ask"

So I wanted to share it because it is really helping me see how a crush on someone is normal, what is important is that I analyze my feelings to see what this crush is revealing about my emotional state.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I would love to hear from you.