Friday, July 12, 2013

Someday

Two weeks since my last blog post?
I am working on a blog to explain things, but it's late and I'm tired
of many things.

I hear this song a lot. I sing along to it.

But I can't sing the chorus. I mean, I do sing it. With the hope that someday I'll mean it.
I'm not there yet.
Someday, I tell myself. Someday I will do this.

But right now, I can't.
I struggle.
Yet, I try. I read my scriptures. I pray. Even if it's just a silent plea.

Someday I'll be able to praise Him in this storm.



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your post.
    I am also a recovering addict that is a facilitator for the ARP. I have just started a blog recently and have found it very useful to write in order to maintain my sobriety and strengthen my recovery. I invite you to check it out if you'd like to. My blog is www.faithasalivingfire.blogspot.com. Feel free to leave a comment if you wish.
    Thanks again your sharing.

    - J

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I would love to hear from you.