Sunday, May 25, 2014

A brief hi.

New job is awesome.
I found a place to live in just a couple of days.

There is a lot to talk about, but I don't have time. I need my sleep.
God has been there for me.
Really. It's a miracle for me.

So here is a song I love. It's my testimony.
It's how I've been feeling lately. I've been praying and searching for God and Jesus a lot lately.
And They have been there.
Wow.

He has healed me. He keeps healing me. I stand all amazed.
He found me in the hurricane. He keeps finding me, because the craziness that is my life hasn't ended.


I will write more later, because there is a lot to write.
I am full of gratitude for my Savior and my Heavenly Father.


2 Thessalonians 3:16
Now the Lord of peace himself give you peace always by all means. The Lord be with you all.

2 comments:

Please leave a comment! I would love to hear from you.