Monday, April 14, 2014

Just…. augh.

I think I posted the amazing Building 429 song "Press On."
That's how I'm feeling today. I feel a mess. I feel:
angry
sad
frustrated
lost
broken
fearful

But mostly FED UP.

So tired of filling out job applications. So tired of going to work. So tired.
Last night I listened to Elder Holland's talk "Lord, I Believe"

So that's the prayer in my heart. I really feel like that father.

Mark 9:22-24

And ofttimes it hath cast him into the fire, and into the waters, to destroy him: but if thou canst do any thing, have compassion on us, and help us.
Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.
And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief.


Help me make it a little farther today.

4 comments:

  1. Aw Stacey I just love you. I'm so sorry it's been rough. I think you are amazing though. You are always turning right to The Lord even when things are so difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that scripture, and I love that talk. I hope things have been feeling better this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I would love to hear from you.