Sunday, October 04, 2015

Conference was great!

Good news: I'm on the road to recovery!
This week was better than last.
Thanks to the wonders of modern medicine. It's taste awful, but it's working.

It's still been hard with feeling horrible, anxiety levels way high and barely able to deal with life, not to mention anything else.

And I couldn't concentrate on General conference. I did well for the Saturday Sessions, but today I was not paying attention.
My goal, then, is to read and listen to them again, closely. Because there are some answers I'm seeking and praying for.
Especially the "What Lack I yet?" Oh, that one is already bringing the guilt!


Now I'm tired and one of my goals is to be in bed by a good time.

I will try to write more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I would love to hear from you.