Sunday, December 14, 2014

When I'm afraid


A blog post with the details of the past month is coming... hopefully tomorrow.
Needless to say, it's been really hard.

Then, the other night at a particularly dark, scary moment, this song came on the radio. Twice. Really. It was in the middle of a bunch of songs on my local Christian radio. I had heard it, cried, then switched stations and it came on again not five minutes later!
Heavenly Father knew I needed that message right at that moment.
It's one of my favorite songs now.

The world is so broken and sometimes it leaves you cold.
And at times you can't feel the fire to guide you home.
The demons will haunt you and try to steal what you know.
But the angels, they brought you, and they're gonna hold you up.
They're gonna hold you up.

They see the fear in your eyes, heart sinks like a stone.
'Cause when you're afraid, it weighs on your soul.



Our Heavenly Father and Savior do know us. They know me. They will hold me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I would love to hear from you.